Big Data Week 2018 goes to the heart of big data to examine how it is used in practical business scenarios.
Keep up to date with tomorrow. Take assumptions out of the equation.
• Save time and money by building better and more efficient marketing campaigns
• Solve reporting and analytics issues
• Get measurable results
• Easily adapt to healthy trends
• Build your product based on actual user behavior and needs
• Keep track of development
• Make decisions and spot trends
• Make informed decisions by putting data first
Topics will be addressed at the main conference, but also during dedicated workshops.
Big Data Week is a worldwide concept of community events focusing on the social, political, and technological impact of data. We bring together a global community of data professionals, facilitating the sharing of knowledge and new ideas about data.
Big Data Week is hosted across a number of major city hubs reaching Europe, the Americas, Australia and Pacific Asia.
The festival connects a number of global cities through locally hosted meetups, events, networking functions, data-visualisation, demos, debates, and hackathons.