Big Data Week goes to the heart of big data to examine how it is used in practical business scenarios. One week filled with online events:
Keep up to date with tomorrow.
Take assumptions out of the equation.
• Save time and money by building better and more efficient business processes;
• Solve reporting and analytics issues and get measurable results;
• Build your product based on actual user behavior and needs;
• Gain greater agility and speed to market;
• Improving customer service and customer experience;
• Boost sales and retain customer loyalty;
• Make informed decisions by putting data first;
• Adopt a data-driven business model to drive innovation.
A hybrid event bringing the latest discoveries, providing actionable insights, and showcasing best practices that you can take away for direct implementation.
See you online!
With each edition, we want to improve the experience of our attendees and partners. That is why, in 2021, we chose a hybrid conference format, offering our speakers the experience of a real stage, and to our visitors the possibility to watch a more dynamic event from any corner of the world.
Same quality content, top speakers, powerful networking, different environment.
10:00 – 10:10
10:10 – 10:40
10:40 – 11:10
09:30 – 10.15
10:15 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:45
Big Data Week is a worldwide concept of community events focusing on the social, political, and technological impact of data. We bring together a global community of data professionals, facilitating the sharing of knowledge and new ideas about data.
Big Data Week is hosted across a number of major city hubs reaching Europe, the Americas, Australia and Pacific Asia.
The festival connects a number of global cities through locally hosted meetups, events, networking functions, data-visualisation, demos, debates, and hackathons.